Basicslife is an Enterprise eCommerce suite built with an Omni channel capability, so the customers can access and buy products from different channels like Website, Mobile App, Instore App, Retail POS, and Franchisee Stores.
This eCommerce website has been developed using spree commerce as backbone.
Front end has been implemented with Angular.js in most of the places and follows bootstrap with mobile responsive design.
Features Implemented in Basicslife
- Implemented Buy 1 get 1 promotion
- Enhanced advanced product Filter with backend control has been implemented
- Implemented Elastic Search with “Did you Mean” spell check
- Having Media asset files in AWS CloudFront
- Site has Amazon Elastic Cache to improve performance
- Enhanced checkout system with Cash On Delivery, Delivery availability check using ZipCode, Free shipping rules based on order rules
- Integrated Multiple Payment Gateways like PayU, PayUMoney Wallet, Paytm Wallet, MobiKwik Wallet, AMEX and PayPal etc.,
Customer Information Management System (CIM)
- eCommerce users are integrated with centralized Customer database. User logins are handled through OTP and Mobile Phone Numbers. Specific Customer records like address book and profile information getting synchronized whenever necessary.
Product Information System (PIM)
- eCommerce Products are getting synchronized with Product Information Management server. Regular inventory updates will be in place with instant update. This has been managed through queuing system.
Order Management System (OMS)
- Developed order management system using active admin as a platform, eCommerce orders will be pushed to OMS on the fly through ‘Queuing System’.
- All Orders(online, offline, mobile) of the customers will be synchronized and customer can able to view all their orders in eCommerce my account dashboard.
Support Ticketing System
- Integrated support ticketing system developed using Active Admin.
CIM, OMS and eCommerce systems are integrated seamlessly.