eGrove Systems developed a Mobile app for a Basics life Enterprise Kiosk Instore app
, It is an iOS mobile application built as a part of the Omni channel facility for the business. The customers can access these kiosks available at the store and can browse the large variety of the inventory and options available in that Kiosk. They can even order the product that are not available in the store as delivery later. They can also make order by pay at store and delivery later. Using this stores integrated with website the customers can also avail the facility of delivery at store (pick up from store) for their orders. This App also enables the customer to synchronize with their profile and browsing experience and give personalized recommendations and product suggestions. The customers can also avail special discounts and coupons at these Kiosks. The customers can even make return the products at store whether they purchased at online or some other franchise. This Kiosk Online POS app enables the retail outlet to display all the variety of products from their inventory in their small place of business showroom, meaning a virtual space for selling. The app uses the Ruby on Rails
and Spree Commerce
3.0 as back end and uses iOS + Objective-C as front end.
- Two way authentication – login using mobile number and OTP verification.
- Display of large inventory of product catalog using paging and local storage.
- Display of Product images using Content Delivery Network + cache and displays high resolution images.
- Discount promotions and coupon codes.
- Advanced search and filter options.
- Store locator to view other stores and their location.
- App as custom product labels or ribbons for differentiating products with labels like Sale, Offer, and New.
- Implemented secured payment gateway for customers with no wait at POS counters.
- Integrated Multiple Payment Gateways like PayU, PayUMoney Wallet, Paytm Wallet, MobiKwik Wallet, AMEX and PayPal etc.,
Objective C, SQLite, XCode7, Core Data, Ruby 2.2.1, Ruby on Rails 3.0, PGSQL 9.3, Amazon Web Services