Java Tech Lead – JTL201911001
Date Posted: 11-04-2019, Job Code: JTL201911001
- Work on agile development methodology and full stack development
- Convert UI Design specifications and prototypes into system design
- Convert functional requirements into system design
- Work with RESTful web services development
- Understand and design micro service architecture
- Work with programming languages & technologies including Java (preferably 1.8), J2EE, Spring, Spring boot
- Deploy applications using CI-CD pipeline and have understanding of AWS concepts
- Participate in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
- Participate in design review and team collaboration sessions (TDD) and do automation testing using cucumber, selenium
- Work with cloud native architecture
- Perform Unit Test, Mutation, Integration Test and PACT using tools like JMeter, Splunk, JProfiler
- Participate in design review with client solutions architects and communicate with peers and varied audience
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Information Systems or related field or equivalent degree.
- Others: Agile Scrum, RESTful Webservices, Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, CI-CD, AWS, TDD, Cucumber, Selenium, Unit Test, PACT, JMeter, Splunk, JProfiler
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT
We’re always looking for the right people to join our team. Even if you don’t find suitable roles listed on our website at this time, please send us your details to be considered for other positions in future.
CALL US ON 603 791 4890 (or) email email@example.com with your details
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.