Did you know that Python language is used in Yahoo Maps, Linux Weekly News, Ultraseek, Google, Yahoo Groups, IBM, YouTube, EVE Online, and many more? The simplicity, reliability and easy interfacing of Python make it a popular and powerful programming language in the current trend. This Python language is widely used in website development. Let’s see why? Python – Developed by Guido Van Rossum in 1991
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language which is used in many businesses, government, non-profit organizations, NASA, the New York Stock Exchange, Reddit (Pylon), Facebook (PHP & Python), FriendFeed, Tabblo (Django), SuggestionBox (Django), Bitbucket (Django), Disqus, and Quora. It is simple to learn and use this programming language.
Python is derived from many other languages, including ABC, Modula-3, C, C++, Algol-68, SmallTalk, and UNIX shell and other scripting languages. It attracts many developers and users. These developers have written many applications in Python such as software development, mobile applications, audio or video applications, office applications, console applications, image applications, games, 3D CAD/CAM, network programming, etc.
Web development or website development is a broad term used for building, creating, and developing a website for the Internet (WWW – World Wide Web) or an intranet. It is the coding or programming that enables the website as per the owner’s requirements. It includes web design, web content development, web publishing, web programming, database management, the configuration of the web server, etc. It ranges from creating simple plain text pages to complex web-based internet applications, electronic business applications, social network services, and many more.
Python for Web Development
Python provides a more flexible base for website development. It has an extensive arsenal of libraries that are extremely important for any mature language. Python offers various types of web frameworks to develop the website, such as Django, web2py, TurboGears, web.py, Grok, Zope2, Pylons, and many frameworks. Django is the most popular and the best framework for the website development. Python is an ideal programming language for website development, because
- Python comes with the powerful standard libraries and tools which helps to tackle all the web development issues easily
- Offers interfaces to many databases, powerful text processing and document processing facilities, and plays well with other web technologies
- The wide range of third-party modules available for Python; some are complementary, others are paid modules
- Within a short period of time, one can build his own framework with the help of Web Server Gateway Interface (WSGI)
- The various choices for web development offered by Python are Writing basic CGI scripts; Django and TurboGears – Web Frameworks; Zope – High-end solutions; and Plone – Advanced content management system
Python templates are used to make the website look more professional and rich in order to grab more customers’ attention towards the website. You can attain the full benefits of Python by hiring the best development service provider for your website. An experienced Python development team can provide excellent website services based on your business requirement. Develop a stunning website by using Python programming language and experience the benefits.