Android Developer – AD202109002
Date Posted: 09-15-2021, Job Code: AD202109002
- Gather, Analyze requirements and plan for implementation.
- Advise resources and development guidelines to the project team; document requirements using JIRA requirements tool; Analyze Elite mCommerce Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) shopping experience features implementation.
- Design and develop software systems, modules, AR and VR shopping modules on Elite mCommerce.
- Develop distributed system architecture.
- Develop and integrate native mobile applications for AR and VR shopping modules.
- Implement core data storage.
- Implement, test, and maintain hardware and software features.
- implement security features, back up features and logging features.
- Develop and maintain custom scripts to increase hardware efficiency while using AR and VR modules.
- Modify and customize web and mobile applications for client requirements.
- Develop customized VR shopping experience application.
- Integrate modules into EMC application.
- Develop and maintain performance, usability, security, data assurance features.
- Monitor and support potential problems and issues on the software.
- Review and evaluate systems for portability, scalability, security.
- Validate and prepare test cases; conduct system tests for new modules developed; validate code standards, compliances.
- Work with engineers on Bug triage meetings and provide solutions to resolve issues.
- Maintain technical and system documentation.
- Conduct daily and weekly scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate with other engineers or software developers in the team.
- Communicating with other project staff, team members, and clients for project requirements, demonstrations, and knowledge transfer process; demonstrate, teach, and train software systems to the users; prepare presentations, whitepapers, and technical reports.
Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree.
Others: Java, J2EE, Android Java, Java Mobile, C, C++, Struts, Spring, MySQL, SQLite, REST, SOAP, Android Studio, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.