Terms and Condition of Use
1. eGrove agrees to provide maintenance services to the customers for whom they subscribed for Monthly Website Maintenance Services depending on the subscription plan they subscribed for,
* Database backup,
* Code backup,
* Content update,
* Website traffic,
* Server & web hosting,
* Software upgrade,
* Security upgrade,
* Bug fixing,
* Content Management Software upgrade,
* Browser compatibility issues,
* Critical incidences and
* Basic On Page SEO.
2. Customer agrees to provide eGrove with all required access to the server, website, database with full access rights before starting the maintenance services.
3. Customer agrees to make the payment in advance for the Monthly Website Maintenance services as per the plan they subscribed to.
4. If the work requires additional hours for the month than the allotted hours for the plan, then it will be charged on per hour basis based on the hourly rate agreed upon. However this exceeding hours will be informed to client by eGrove before start of the work.
5. eGrove may use different tools, third-party services or software like storage, backup, SEO, Analytics etc., for the best maintenance service of the website.
CONDITION OF USE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, view and use the Website for your personal and/ or commercial and are granted the right to download, store and print single copies of items comprising the Content for your personal and/ or commercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Please note that eGrove is entitled to refuse to accept any Order and this will be notified via email.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES/LINKS
eGrove may provide links on our Website to the websites of other companies. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by eGrove of such third-party websites. eGrove is not responsible for the content of any third-party website, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party website.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE AND BUSINESS RELATIONS
eGrove reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abuse, or harassment. eGrove will terminate all support and business relations in instances of software piracy. This includes, but is not limited to “cracked”, “nulled”, or otherwise unlicensed versions of eGrove scripts or plugins or extensions/ modules.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT
All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this Website (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyright law, and are owned by eGrove or the party accredited as the provider of the Content. Except as granted in the limited license herein, any use of the Content, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the Website or of its Content, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of eGrove. You acknowledge and agree that eGrove and/or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in the Website. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant you any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the Software. eGrove confirm that we have all the rights in relation to the Website that are necessary to grant all the rights we purport to grant under, and in accordance with, the terms of this agreement. Any other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the Website may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of eGrove or third parties.
The Customer or Website visitor agrees that any issue with the products/ software or services offered through this site should be communicated to eGrove for a possible solution. Customer or website visitor should not disparage or comment negatively about eGrove, its officers and management, and/or current or former employees.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website and the Content is provided “as is”. While eGrove endeavors to provide Content that is correct, accurate and timely, no representations or warranties are made regarding the Website and/or the Content including, without limitation, no representation or warranty that
- The Website or Content will be accurate, complete, current, timely or suitable for any particular purpose,
- That the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free,
- That defects or errors in the Website or the Content will be corrected,
- That the Website will be free from viruses or harmful components,
- That communications to or from the Website will be secure and/or not intercepted. You acknowledge and agree that you are using the Website at your own risk and liability,
- That things happen that are outside our reasonable control, for example, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, strikes and industrial action and failure of our suppliers/ data providers. eGrove will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under Contract that is caused by such events.
Any information sent or received over the internet is generally not secure. eGrove cannot guarantee security or confidentiality of any communication to or from the Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By accessing or using the Website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website and its Content shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and the Laws of USA, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey with respect to all matters relating to your access to and use of the Website.
eGrove may, in its sole discretion, cancel or terminate your right to use the Website, or any part of the Website, including any trial plans, at any time without notice for any reason. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Website or the part of the website affected by such cancellation or termination. eGrove shall not be liable to any party for such termination.
Except for any agreement in respect of Content, this is the entire agreement between you and eGrove relating to your access and use of the Website and the Content herein. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way. If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided by these Terms or by the Contract or by law that does not mean we give up those or any other rights or remedies. We reserve the right to exercise those rights or remedies in the future. eGrove may perform any of our obligations or exercise any of our rights ourselves or through any third party provider.
If you have any questions about this terms and conditions of use, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org