AWS Engineer – AWSE202301003
Date Posted: 1/27/2023, Job Code: AWSE202301003
- Plan and implement of the project together with other team members.
- Designing and implementing secure network solutions that meet business requirements.
- Creating and configuring virtualized systems in the AWS environment.
- Performing infrastructure upgrades and updates to maximize system efficiency while minimizing downtime.
- Create Application Load Balancers to support AWS Cloud environment with multiple AWS instances configure Elastic IP & Elastic Storage, and Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant, and highly available systems.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS using different migration services like AWS Server Migration Service (SMS)
Deploying applications in AWS using EC2 instances, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, DNS, Auto scaling, Elastic Search, VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, S3, IAM roles.
- Creating blueprints using CloudFormation templates for common workloads.
- Maintaining, testing and implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Implementing automation using scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl) to manage AWS services.
- Building tools for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of system resources in an AWS environment.
- Developing software components in Java/Python .NET that interact with AWS cloud services by leveraging the AWS APIs.
Others: Experience in AWS Cloud, Cloud Formation, S3, EC2, ELB, Security Groups, RDS, KMS and EFS, Linux and Unix server, Docker, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, Tomcat, CloudWatch, and Prometheus, Java, Python or SQL
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Salary: $75,000/ year
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.