Computer Programmer – CP202301002
Date Posted: 01-18-2023, Job Code: CP202301002
- Responsible for design and development of REST Services using .NET Core WebAPI and written automated Unit test cases for the Service Business rules.
- Responsible to write business logic and database logic using Entity Framework and Repository Pattern with Layered Architecture.
- Develop and design web application with the Angular 8+ and HTML 5, CSS, TypeScript with WEB API as backed layer by using .NET Core.
- Communicate with Business, run business demo for every Sprints and get feedback from Business and implement it.
- Work with DevOps Team to get Build Automation ready for the project and CI Automation with Azure Devops.
- Work with the team member and create a plan for the Production Implementation activities and coordinate with multiple teams.
- Involve in designing database, creating tables, views, Stored Procedures and functions by using Microsoft SQL server.
- Participate, contribute with team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events like branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes.
- Responsible for the Code Review and make sure the code quality is maintained across the project.
Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
Location: Newark, NJ
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.