Computer Programmer – CP202301005
Date Posted: 1/27/2023, Job Code: CP202301005
- Analyze, review, and revises computer programs as needed to increase operating efficiency or adapt programs to new requirements.
- Understand the Business Functionality and Analysis of Business requirements.
- Participate in extensive daily discussions with functional and business teams as part of requirement gathering and understanding process.
- Collaborates with systems analysts to obtain and analyze project specifications and flow charts.
- Create code and/or build solutions as per requirements in development/ maintenance projects in accordance with coding standards.
- Develops a flow chart of data input and potential problems that could emerge in a given environment; creates contingencies within the program for these possibilities, including error messages or alternate data flows.
- Tests programs; coordinates and observes beta testing of new or updated programs.
- Debugs or corrects any issues discovered during beta testing.
- Maintains operating systems such as Windows and UNIX.
- Issues stable release.
- Develop and maintain documentation of program development and revisions.
- Provide training to end users.
- Good knowledge of scheduling tools
Others: Experience in Datastage 11.7, 9.1, 8.7, 8.5, 8.1, Unix, Windows, Oracle, Java, MS-SQL Server, Snowflake, C, C++, ASP.Net, .Net, XML, Linux, SAS, FICO, Vantiv IQ, MDBS, Control M, Shell scripting, Jira.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.