Computer Programmer – CP202302006
Date Posted: 2/20/2023, Job Code: CP202302006
- Work on Agile Framework, Scrum – Sprint Methodologies.
- Strong background in software development and programming.
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need.
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software.
- Execute Product Demonstrations for executed code.
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues.
- Analyze source data, technical metadata, profile source data and create data mapping and Transform rules based on business requirements.
- Develop parallel jobs using various Development/debug stages.
- Participate in extensive daily discussions with functional and business teams as part of requirement gathering and understanding process.
- Extractions and transformation of data from various sources.
- Create code or build solutions as per requirements in development /maintain projects in accordance with coding standards.
- Perform unit testing at various levels and actively involve in team code reviews.
- Provide data flow and processing information through presentations, technical reports, white.
- Perform design and code reviews, ensure quality data product is delivered.
- Test, diagnose, debug and resolve the issues in accordance with the guidelines and quality standards.
- Prepare technical documents, data models, schema, and mapping documentation.
- Prepare deployment and maintenance user guides.
Technical Skills: Experience in IBM DataStage 11.7/9.1/8.7, RDBMS, SQL, PL/ SQL, Oracle, UNIX scripting, GIT, Teradata, Windows.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.