Computer Systems Engineer – CSE202105002
Date Posted: 05-10-2021, Job Code: CSE202105002
- Work on agile scrum project environment.
- Gather requirements about server, storage, monitoring and back up from stakeholders.
- Gather Linux & UNIX server technical specifications, EBS and physical storage blocks, load balancers, clusters, & storage workflow process, CRON schedule requirements for the project.
- Set up environments for the project.
- Discuss application process flow in daily scrum.
- Evaluate system requirements and recommend changes & modifications on existing systems.
- Plan and design new server architecture and process flow.
- Advise on designing the implementation plan, risk management plan and backup plan.
- Evaluate and estimate for IT infrastructure requirements, timeline, cost & resources.
- Design and prepare scope for the data back up server implementation, maintenance and monitoring.
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot UNIX/Linux based servers, databases.
- Manage & administer servers, configure storages, EBS blocks, additional storage devices, partitioning HDD and manage virtual storages.
- Manage clusters, load balancers.
- Write Unix Shell/Perl Scripts and write programs scripts to automate routine server tasks.
- Manage physical data-center, and virtual server locations.
- Maintain file system creation & management.
- Implement basic system security and maintain security firewalls.
- Maintain NIS / DNS & message queue system.
- Monitor and ensure proper functioning of application servers.
- Monitor and manage the automation, disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Involve in change management, troubleshoot servers & provide technical support.
- Manage data backups & recovery.
- Setup, configure and maintain network using monitoring tools.
- Manage Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management & tickets through JIRA PMO for storage related issues.
- Prepare technical documents for Maintenance Standard, Operating procedures, Workflow processes, installation procedures, configuration settings.
- Maintain technical documentation for storage, backup, monitoring and security.
- Demonstrate, teach & explain the server architecture, data systems & storages through presentations, demos etc.
- Implement Runbook for new Project and Transition Process.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree.
- Others: REST API Web Services, SOAP Web Services, JSON, Java, J2EE, PHP, Python, HTML, Java Script, XML, SQL, C/C++, MySQL, Oracle, Software Development Life Cycle, Design Patterns, Agile, Linux, UNIX, EBS, Physical Storage, load balancers, clusters, CRON, AGILE, Backup and Recovery Tools, IT Disaster Management tools, VMWare, Shell Scripting, PERL scripting, NIS, DNS, Message Queue broker, Jira, ITIL
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.