Computer Systems Engineer – CSE202302005
Date Posted: 2/20/2023, Job Code: CSE202302005
- Facilitate and participate in Agile Scrum meetings to discuss the project requirements.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure on an ongoing basis.
- Providing support for the installation, configuration, testing, and maintenance of OS, application software, and system management tools.
- Assuring the highest levels of uptime and availability for systems and infrastructure.
- Test and maintain the operating systems, system management tools, and application software.
- Design complex and efficient process systems.
- Preparing catalogs that list requirements and take proper security measures for the systems.
- Write custom scripts to increase the efficiency of systems and this could reduce human intervention.
- Risk management for the critical issues.
- Constantly monitor the application performance, identify the solution for the possible problems, and coordinate with the development team to incorporate those fixes.
- Ensure that the security strategies, backup strategies, and redundancy plans are in place.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.