Data Stage Engineer – DSE202106002
Date Posted: 06-17-2021, Job Code: DSE202106002
- Transform business requirements into technical specifications.
- Design and develop data using IBM Data Stage to acquire, transform, and publish data sets for defined use case(s).
- Perform unit and functional testing for developed code or applications.
- Perform code review and recommend enhancements that improve efficiency, performance and stability.
- Package and deploy data applications or pipelines to application infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot data or application issues, work to identify root case and remediate code related defects.
- Use software development practices for code management, versioning, build and deployment.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree.
- Others: Java, J2EE, ETL, IBM Datastage, RDBMS, IBM Infosphere DataStage jobs, PL/ SQL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, DB2, Netezza, UNIX, Linux, Mainframe, Windows, Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, and Unix & Linux Shell scripting
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.