DEVOPS ENGINEER – DOE202102004
Date Posted: 02-19-2021, Job Code: DOE202102004
- Gather the requirements from the stakeholders through daily scrum meetings.
- Document the requirements through JIRA and other documentation processes
- Work with the developers, infrastructure, and release teams to discuss & finalize the requirements
- Orchestrate and create scalable solutions for the business problems
- Build a process for automation and involve in the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency
- Analyze software requirements, ETL server requirements, and architecture; design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Design application architecture and prepare security procedures
- Provide estimation and plan for the development process, unit testing process & requirements design database models required
- Providing best practices, templates, defining frameworks and processes for project teams
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture for business applications
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Development of scripts for loading the data into the base tables
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines for applications across multiple environments.
build and deployments to QA, SIT, and UAT, managing Git issues, configuring Jenkins new jobs and handling merges.
- Troubleshoot program issues & provide technical support
- Setup & deploying the cache management and performance improvements software
- Implement elastic search and application security
- Providing support to Production, QA, and Development environments.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on source Control Tool GIT.
- Creating, scheduling new builds as per the calendar, and updating the existing builds as per the change in environment.
- Maintain source code versions and Creating various CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GIT, GitLab, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN
- Setup and implement web security measures and security logging
- Test and validate the infrastructure applications and programs running on it.
- Test application code, API, and correct problems.
- Prepare and maintain detailed technical documentation, user manuals, guides & specifications
- Demonstrate web application functionality, to stakeholders and clients through presentations
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent degree. Certifications on the following Docker/ Kubernetes, Cloud Solutions like Cloudify, Azure, AWS, Network Cloud would be an advantage.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.