DevOps Engineer – DOE202111004
Date Posted: 11-26-2021, Job Code: DOE202111004
- Gather the requirements from the stakeholders through daily scrum meetings.
- Document the requirements through JIRA and other documentation processes
- Work with the developers, infrastructure, and release teams to discuss & finalize the requirements
- Orchestrate and create scalable solutions for the business problems
- Build a process for automation and involve in the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency
- Analyze software requirements, server requirements, and architecture; design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Design application architecture and prepare security procedures
- Provide estimation and plan for the development process, unit testing process & requirements design database models required
- Providing best practices, templates, defining frameworks and processes for project teams
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture for business applications
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Development of scripts for loading the data into the base tables
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines for applications across multiple environments.
- Build and deployments to QA, SIT, and UAT, managing Git issues, configuring Jenkins new jobs and handling merges.
- Troubleshoot program issues & provide technical support
- Setup & deploying the cache management and performance improvements software
- Implement elastic search and application security
- Providing support to Production, QA, and Development environments.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on source Control Tool GIT.
- Creating, scheduling new builds as per the calendar, and updating the existing builds as per the change in environment.
- Maintain source code versions and Creating various CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GIT, GitLab, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN
- Setup and implement web security measures and security logging
- Test and validate the infrastructure applications and programs running on it.
- Test application code, API, and correct problems.
- Prepare and maintain detailed technical documentation, user manuals, guides & specifications
- Demonstrate web application functionality, to stakeholders and clients through presentations
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent degree. Certifications on the following Docker/ Kubernetes, Cloud Solutions like Cloudify, Azure, AWS, Network Cloud would be an advantage
Submit resume to: email@example.com
eGrove Systems is a high profiled IT Solution provider to a wide clientele across the country. Our solutions include e-commerce customization, mobile app development, digital marketing and website optimization. We are always on the lookout for the right talents to join our team. You can visit the web page about us for more details about our company.
eGrove Systems is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Minority/ Female/ ADA/ Veterans Employer.
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.