Drupal Technology Engineer – DTE202111007
Date Posted: 11-26-2021, Job Code: DTE202111007
- Gather requirements; involve and facilitate Agile ceremonies like daily scrum, weekly sprint meetings, demo meetings & retrospective meetings
- Analyze requirements; design application architecture; design database models; plan for development and unit testing process for his assigned module development
- Setup server, database; design & develop web applications/ software modules; integrate & migrate software modules to Drupal applications; develop API web services & implement message queue application to integrate with Drupal applications; migrate from legacy systems; Implement Drupal CMS, and Ecommerce systems
- Develop software modules/extensions for open-source platform Drupal, and design the Drupal based themes & websites
- Troubleshoot program issues, fine tune, optimize performance & provide support, work on application performances & cache, implement application security and maintain source code versions
- Write testing program; conduct unit test; evaluate application for functionality and compliance standards
- Prepare and maintain thorough technical documentation, application work flow procedures, prerequisites, installation procedures and other integrations
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- Others: Drupal, Drupal Theme, Drupal Modules Development, Drupal Performance Optimization, Migration, Security, Drupal Commerce, Drupal UberCart, REST Web Services, PHP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, XML, SQL, JSON, Smarty, MVC Architecture, MySQL, Software Development Life Cycle, Design Patterns, Payment Gateways, API Web Services, Load Balancer, SOAP, REST API, XAMPP, Nginx, GIT, SVN, LINUX, NoSQL, Agile, OOAD
Submit resume to: email@example.com
eGrove Systems is a high profiled IT Solution provider to a wide clientele across the country. Our solutions include e-commerce customization, mobile app development, digital marketing and website optimization. We are always on the lookout for the right talents to join our team. You can visit the web page about us for more details about our company.
eGrove Systems is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Minority/ Female/ ADA/ Veterans Employer.
ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT
We’re always looking for the right people to join our team. Even if you don’t find suitable roles listed on our website at this time, please send us your details to be considered for other positions in future.
CALL US ON 603 791 4890 (or) email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.