E-Commerce Developer – ECD202302007
Date Posted: 2/20/2023, Job Code: ECD202302007
- Gather requirements; involve and facilitate Agile ceremonies like daily scrum, weekly sprint meetings, demo meetings & retrospective meetings.
- Analyze requirements; design application architecture; design database models; plan for development and unit testing process for assigned module development.
- Understand UI, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Setup server, database; design & develop web applications/ software extensions; integrate & migrate software extensions to Magento and other applications.
- Troubleshoot program issues & provide support, work on application performances & cache, implement application security and maintain source code versions.
- Write testing programs; conduct unit tests; evaluate applications for functionality and compliance standards.
Prepare and maintain thorough technical documentation, application workflow procedures, prerequisites, installation procedures and other integrations.
Technical Skills: Experience in Magento REST Web Services, PHP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, XML, SQL, Json, C/C++, Code Igniter, MySQL, Software Development Life Cycle, API Web Services, Oracle, SOAP, REST API, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, SVN, LINUX, Agile.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.