Magento Technology Engineer – MTE202111006
Date Posted: 11-26-2021, Job Code: MTE202111006
- Gather requirements; involve and facilitate Agile ceremonies like daily scrum, weekly sprint meetings, demo meetings & retrospective meetings
- Analyze requirements; design application architecture; design database models; plan for development and unit testing process for his assigned module development
- Setup server, database; design & develop web applications/ software extensions; integrate & migrate software extensions to Magento and other applications; develop API web services & implement message queue application to integrate with Magento based systems
- Troubleshoot program issues, fine tune, optimize performance & provide support, work on application performances & cache, implement application security and maintain source code versions
- Write testing program; conduct unit test; evaluate application for functionality and compliance standards
- Prepare and maintain thorough technical documentation, application work flow procedures, prerequisites, installation procedures and other integrations
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- Others: Magento 1.x, Magento 2, Extension Development, Theme Development, Magento Cache, Magento REST Web Services, Migration, Extension Development, PHP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, XML, SQL, JSON, Zend, Smarty, MVC Architecture, MySQL, Software Development Life Cycle, Design Patterns, Payment Gateways, API Web Services, Oracle, Load Balancer, SOAP, REST API, XAMPP, Nginx, GIT, SVN, LINUX, NoSQL, Agile, Test Driven Development, OOAD, Functional Programming
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
eGrove Systems is a high profiled IT Solution provider to a wide clientele across the country. Our solutions include e-commerce customization, mobile app development, digital marketing and website optimization. We are always on the lookout for the right talents to join our team. You can visit the web page about us for more details about our company.
eGrove Systems is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Minority/ Female/ ADA/ Veterans Employer.
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.