PHP with WordPress
Location: Chennai / Madurai
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture with high scalability
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working plugin / integration.
- Maintaining, Optimising and Upgrading existing plugins from time to time
- Maintaining documentation of the plugins and conducting sessions to explain demos to the management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong hold on concepts related to cross-browser compatibility, Mobile rendering, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Web Services (REST/SOAP), API’s and AJAX, Web Frameworks like Lavaral.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL), Object-Oriented.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- In-Depth understanding of how Caching works
- Programming and web application development and basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites, interfaces.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.