Programmer/Developer-3 (DBA-DB2) – PDDBA201910001
Date Posted: 10-19-2019, Job Code: PDDBA201910001
- Create, maintain and alter DB2 objects as requested by departments to facilitate business requirements.
- Adhere to written guidelines and standards.
- Explain and tune application queries to meet performance requirements.
- Provide assistance in writing SQL queries and reports and execute queries to determine the need for production reorgs on a routine basis.
- Migrate database changes from one DB2 environment to another.
- Monitor storage capacity for non-SMS managed datasets.
- Copy entire databases from one environment to another.
- Decommission databases and perform clean up tasks as databases are removed from mainframe.
- Resolve abends in routine DBA utility jobs.
- Help developers resolve SQL error messages.
- Write and maintain JCL to perform routine database utility jobs.
- Schedule new utility jobs using CA7.
- Work with IBM to complete pre-installation requirements for new versions of DB2.
- Help install and test upgrades of vendor software.
- Create, maintain and document databases and processes.
- Participate in planned disaster recovery exercises.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Information Systems or related field or equivalent degree.
- Others: CA Database Management Solutions for DB2 for z/OS, DB2 Connect, QMF, TSO/ISPF, DB2 z/OS version 11, IBM Data Studio, JCL, Roscoe, CA7.
Submit resume to HR Dept.,
eGrove Systems Corporation,
777 Washington Road #5,
Parlin, NJ 08859
ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT
We’re always looking for the right people to join our team. Even if you don’t find suitable roles listed on our website at this time, please send us your details to be considered for other positions in future.
CALL US ON 603 791 4890 (or) email email@example.com with your details
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.