T-Burger is an Italian based chain of restaurants came up with a business problem of managing his restaurants orders from one location of their business and wanted to provide facility for their restaurants to accept orders from their customer’s mobile phone. eGrove developed sophisticated mobile application for T-Burger. After launching this Restaurant Mobile App it enabled their customers to order home made burgers, cakes, beverages, etc., This multi-store mobile app connects several chain of food restaurants to accept online orders through both web and mobile apps. T-Burger app can accept Cash-on-delivery and Credit Card payments. eGrove used its proprietary product Elite mCommerce mobile app for providing solution to T-Burger business problem. The app also features like support for multi-language, multi-store and rule based banner display conditions for products and categories sections and more.
- Developed multi–store feature that enables users to switch between stores of T-Burger.
- Added feature for Multi-language feature.
- Implemented rule based product and category banners display on the mobile app store.
- Developed custom address book feature with custom fields.
- Integrated PayPal and Cash-on-Delivery payment gateway feature.
Magento, MySQL, Objective C, Android Java, XCode, Core Data
The client T-burger Station started their business in 1996 and their first restaurant was opened in a historic building in central Rome. This store was recreated inside an American station.
- Retail eCommerce
- Mobile Commerce