VIVIMA.COM – PRODUCT CATALOG BUILDER
Client engaged the eGrove developer for mining product information from different supplier sites and to import into their website. The product import script was developed to import 100K products in 2800 categories from the client’s dropshipping website with the help of Yahoo Japan API and other APIs. An algorithm was implemented within the import script to follow the rules of data mining from the dropshipper/supplier website. The imported products are translated in three (3) languages and stored in a temporary PGSQL database. The architecture used Celery Queuing system, Celery Flower, and Rabbit MQ for asynchronous product data mining, queuing, and importing to an eCommerce website product catalog database. Import and product updates are scheduled to execute once a week automatically to Vivima.com from dropshipping supplier website.
- Product import script implementation to fetch products from dropshipping supplier website
- Developed Celery Queuing system for importing 100k products from 2800 categories
- Schedule import process using Celery and RabbitMQ Flower interface
- Auto-synchronization of product import and update on weekly basis
- Imported products are translated and uploaded in Vivima website
Python, Yahoo Japan API, Celery & Rabbit MQ, Celery flower, PostgreSQL, CRON, REST API, Daemon.
The Vivima website was founded in 2015 by Drexy Company Limited, based in Hong Kong and Japan to purchase Japanese products directly from Japanese Yahoo Shopping Sellers.
- Product Import
- Data Mining
- API Integration