Experience: 3 – 5 years
Location: Chennai/ Madurai
We are looking for an experienced Python/ Web Developer, who will be part of an agile development team and can work on projects across Open source software technologies. The candidate will be working closely with Project Managers/ Product Manager/ Business Analysts and other developers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
- Responsible for development, delivery, feasible and optimal technical solutions for projects as required
- Involved in planning, code implementation, testing and deliver projects during all stages, including conceptualization,
- visualization, technology mapping, and final execution
- Outlining projects using Project management tools like OpenProject, Jira, Gitlab, BitBucket etc.,
- Making sure the assigned tasks are delivered within timetables and achieve realistic milestones.
- Mentoring developers on required subject matter.
- Ability to write quality, maintainable code using Python technologies.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Candidate should have 3 years of relevant work experience (Python).
- Must have knowledge in SDLC process and Agile Scrum.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & Python) development stack.
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning application projects
- Strong understanding of web technologies, MVC, usability and platform compatibility issues.
- Experience in source control systems such as GIT or Gitlab and knowledge in Distributed/ Cloud Architecture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – must be able to listen to others and explain ideas clearly.
- Sharp analytical mind – must be able to use logic and reasoning to determine the best course of action.
- Problem solving abilities – must be able to understand how to think around obstacles and execute deliverables on time.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
* Knowledge and experience in Python libraries
* Knowledge of databases MySQL/ PGSQL, MongoDB or any other NoSQL db
* Knowledge of RESTful Web services, SOAP, Apache and XML is a plus
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.