Python Programmer – PYP202111003
Date Posted: 11-26-20201, Job Code: PYP202111003
- Requirements gathering by working in collaboration with other engineers, stakeholders in an Agile Scrum project; collect requirements, business rules to be followed for the application through daily scrum and weekly sprint meetings; collect information about functional requirements, modules and API functions for development
- Plan for implementation in sprint meetings and document these requirements using JIRA
- Evaluate and analyze the software requirements; check for the feasibility and implementation risks
- Design the application architecture; prepare user journey, user story, screen flow and database models
- Convert functional requirements, input requirements and compliance requirements into a detailed software specifications
- Prepare security procedures for implementation; analyze and provide estimation for the development; define plan for the development process, testing process etc,
- Setup server application, database application software; install dependent packages
- Design, develop and maintain web applications in an enterprise cloud environment, micro-services application and n-tier applications; develop report screens; develop & integrate JSON API web services with cloud applications using Python, Django, Flask, PgSQL, Mongo DB and other Python Packages
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for resolving the technical issues; set up and manage the source code using source code version control software like GitLab, GitHub;
- Setup & deploy cache for the API web services; set up and implement web security measures when developing API functions; implement security logging for the database;
- Writing unit test cases, test scripts, and automation test programs; develop web automation using Java;
- Evaluate and execute the test cases on the application to ensure proper functioning, security, performance, the usability of the application and against compliance standards; correct problems for the identified issues.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation, user guide, server installation & configurations, specifications, design prototypes, workflow, style guidelines, test plans, and testing procedures
- Demonstrate web application functionality, operation procedures to the project stakeholders through presentations; prepare technical reports and white papers, etc.,
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
Submit resume to: email@example.com
eGrove Systems is a high profiled IT Solution provider to a wide clientele across the country. Our solutions include e-commerce customization, mobile app development, digital marketing and website optimization. We are always on the lookout for the right talents to join our team. You can visit the web page about us for more details about our company.
eGrove Systems is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Minority/ Female/ ADA/ Veterans Employer.
ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT
We’re always looking for the right people to join our team. Even if you don’t find suitable roles listed on our website at this time, please send us your details to be considered for other positions in future.
CALL US ON 603 791 4890 (or) email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.