QA Analyst – QAA201910001
Date Posted: 10-28-2019, Job Code: QAA201910001
- Work in collaboration with other developers, software engineers, business analyst and project stockholders in an Agile/SCRUM project environment.
- Follow agile scrum process and participate to discuss the requirements & plan in sprint meetings, daily and weekly demo and review meetings.
- Analyze the software requirements and Gather application functionality, business rules, specification and integration details, user roles, actors, expected outputs in the sprint planning meetings.
- Document these requirements details using JIRA or similar project management tracking tools.
- Plan testing resource requirements, test schedules and testing strategies, test data collections, issue tracking strategies, bug triage & issue resolution planning.
- Write test cases and test scripts to test the applications.
- Writing testing programs for negative testing and to find error or bug in retests.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes of the interfaces and API functions through bug tracker tools like JIRA.
- Execute test cases, testing programs for new features implemented, existing system integrations, system modifications and customizations.
- Perform regression testing, integration and end-to-end testing; also perform load testing and stress testing to assess the application performance for the Mobile app builder interfaces.
- Implement automation test framework and programming using Selenium, Java and use tools like Postman.
- Use tools and frameworks like Unit, TestNG, Data-Driven, and Page Object Model(POM).
- Prepare manuals to describe installation and operating procedures, prerequisites, configuration procedures etc.
- Prepare testing documents using standards & also prepare user guide document.
- Prepare testing results and extensions of performance reports.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Information Systems or related field or equivalent degree.
- Others: C, C++, Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Script, Apache Tomcat, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux/UNIX, SQL, Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio, Simulator
Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT
We’re always looking for the right people to join our team. Even if you don’t find suitable roles listed on our website at this time, please send us your details to be considered for other positions in future.
CALL US ON 603 791 4890 (or) email email@example.com with your details
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.