Quality Assurance Engineer – QAE202109001
Date Posted: 9-13-2021, Job Code: QAE202109001
- Work with Scrum Team for user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation, and update the user stories on the JIRA board.
- Lead and coordinate with client to get the requirements, analyze and prepare the Technical Design Documents that involves Project (SDLC and STLC) life cycle phases.
- Plan and implement Automation code promotions of Inbound/Outbound Interfaces into different environments like Test and QA to do end-to-end Integration Testing, Unit, System, and UAT testing based on the project release.
- Automate the functional and regression test suites of salesforce using Selenium WebDriver for customer’s various web applications using Java with cucumber and TestNG.
- Develop and enhance the Page Object Model (POM), Data and Keyword Driven frameworks.
- Create and identify end-to-end scenarios and gather Test Data. Stay up to date with Salesforce.com system upgrades and the constraints of CRM applications.
- Work with tools like Maven and Jenkins (CI Tool) for continuous integration for nightly/daily build automation integration.
- Test the API’s and its interface using web services of SOAP and REST API with SOAPUI, Postman, and REST Client tools.
- Debug, maintain, and Implement Test Automation Strategy
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree.
- Others: Java, Page Object Model (POM), Data Driven frameworks, Keyword Driven frameworks, Regression, Selenium Web Driver, LeanFT, Automation, Java Descriptive programming, Maven tool, Jenkins, SOAP API, REST API, SOAPUI, Postman, JIRA
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.