This Refund Policy (“Refund Policy”) describes the payment terms and the refund process policy of eGrove for the services provided by eGrove to its Clients.
Please refer to the Terms and Condition of Use (“Agreement”) page to understand the terms and reference described in this Policy.
eGrove may revise this Policy at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review this Policy.
- All the payment to the eGrove for the services are paid by the client based on the agreed Payment Terms Annexure with respect to the project
- The payment for the services provided under fixed price model will be paid in milestones as agreed upon in the respective project’s Statement of Work and Payment Terms Annexure
- The payment for the services provided under the dedicated resource model will be paid monthly for the resources hired with one month’s payment paid as advance payment and held with eGrove. This advance payment will be adjusted in the final payment.
- The payment for the services provided under time and material model will be paid on a weekly basis for the approved timesheets with one week’s payment paid as advance payment and held with eGrove. This advance payment will be adjusted in the final payment.
- The project can only be cancelled within 3 days after signing the project agreement.
- Any payments that are paid to eGrove towards the services are non-refundable unless the respective project or service does not happen, no work towards the project is done and there is no feasibility identified by eGrove to start the project.
- If there is a refund that is discussed and mutually agreed between eGrove and the Client, then the client will get refund within 10 days of the claim
- Invoices will be provided by eGrove upon completion of the work and any associated services. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may elect to receive hard copy invoices.
- Invoice dues are paid within the time period described in the respective project Statement of Work. If the invoice has not been paid within one week (7 days) from the due date mentioned in the respective project Statement of Work, then eGrove will consider the account to be in default.
- Payments for projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all money paid until the work that is completed will be retained by eGrove and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- If the Client in default has any information or files on eGrove servers or workspace, eGrove can, at its discretion, remove all such material from its servers or workspace. eGrove is not responsible for any loss of data incurred due to the removal of the service. Removal of such material does not relieve the Client of the obligation to pay any outstanding charges assessed to the Client’s account.
- Cheques returned due to insufficient funds will be assessed a return charge and the Client’s account will immediately be considered to be in default until full payment is received.
- Clients with accounts in default agree to pay eGrove reasonable expenses, including legal fees and costs for collection by third-party agencies, incurred by eGrove in enforcing these Terms and Conditions.
- Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a late payment fee in the amount of the higher of two percent (2%) of the total amount due.
If you have any questions about this Return Policy, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org