Software Test Engineer-STE202111001
Date Posted: 11-26-2021, Job Code: STE202111001
- Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
- Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above step decide how it is to be tested.
- Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- To implement automation testing for web as well mobile application.
- Design and oversee an organization’s Cloud computing strategy.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- Others: Python, PHP, Java, SQL, MySQL, Apache, Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman, AWS, JIRA, PERL, Agile Scrum
Submit resume to: email@example.com
eGrove Systems is a high profiled IT Solution provider to a wide clientele across the country. Our solutions include e-commerce customization, mobile app development, digital marketing and website optimization. We are always on the lookout for the right talents to join our team. You can visit the web page about us for more details about our company.
eGrove Systems is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Minority/ Female/ ADA/ Veterans Employer.
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.