Technical Lead – TL202302008
Date Posted: 2/20/2023, Job Code: TL202302008
- Lead a cross-functional team to understand requirements, planning, execution and retrospective.
- Analyze customer data and ensure reporting compliance.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing process improvements that include building/re-engineering data models, data architectures, pipelines, and data applications.
- Keeping track of changes, risk mitigations and change project plan accordingly.
- Data analytics skills and experience.
- Knowledge on designing and developing, create data models and pipelines as per needs.
- Involve in the development, coding, testing and integration of the modules being developed; verify data and its flow, validation rules in the application.
- Identifying and mitigating technical risks associated with projects.
- Overall build and maintain data foundations that include tools, infrastructure, and pipelines that help the marketing and sales team.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Stakeholders, Architects, developers, and other teams.
Technical Skills: Experience in windows, Linux, iOS, SQL Server, PHP, Python, IBM Datastage, Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, QTP, Hive, Sqoop, Hbase, Teradata, Presto, Agile, Scrum.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- Knowledge on latest technologies and industry trends.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.