Web Developer – WD202301004
Date Posted: 1/27/2023, Job Code: WD202301004
- Gather requirements; involve and facilitate Agile ceremonies like daily scrum, weekly sprint meetings, demo meetings & retrospective meetings.
- Analyze requirements; design application architecture; design database models; plan for development and unit testing process for his assigned module development.
- Setup server, database; design & develop web applications/ software extensions; integrate & migrate software extensions to Magento and other applications; develop API web services & implement message queue application to integrate with Magento based systems.
- Troubleshoot program issues & provide support, work on application performances & cache, implement application security and maintain source code versions.
- Write testing program; conduct unit test; evaluate application for functionality and compliance standards.
- Prepare and maintain thorough technical documentation, application workflow procedures, prerequisites, installation procedures and other integrations.
Others: Experience in Magento 1.x, Magento2, Magento2 Venia PWA, Yii, Yii2, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Magento Cache, Magento REST Web Services, Migration, Extension Development, PHP, HTML, Java Script, Python, JQuery, Ajax, Knockoutjs, XML, SQL, Json, C/C++, Code Igniter, Laravel, Zend, Smarty, MVC Architecture, MySQL, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, Opencart, Software Development Life Cycle, Design Patterns, Payment Gateways, API Web Services, Oracle, Load Balancer, MongoDB, PhpStorm, SOAP, REST API, XAMPP, Nginx, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, SVN, LINUX, NoSQL, Agile, Test Driven Development, OOAD, Functional Programming, Laminas, Symphony, CodeIgniter, RabbitMQ, Elastic search
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Electrical or Electronics/ Mathematics or related field or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Travel may be required.
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Submit resume to: email@example.com
If you like us to email you when a position is available, kindly fill out the below form.