Many large, reputed and renowned companies have enjoyed the numerous advantages of this technology. For instance, groups of elements of Facebook and Instagram are React-based. WhatsApp, Airbnb, and Feedly have procured the taste of using its components, while Discovery VR, Facebook Groups, Myntra Discord MoneyLion are built on React Native. An interesting fact – Facebook developers claimed they needed only five months to develop this application. The adjustment of the corresponding application to Android platforms took only three months! This became possible solely because 87% of the already written code was reused, claimed Andrew, the JS developer at Erminesoft. The slogan “Learn once, write anywhere” allows making a mobile app with React Native in record-breaking time. All of the above-mentioned companies have felt the benefits of promoting a mobile app with ReactJS.
Five React js development tips for mobile development:
- Forget about tags and HTML. React is deprived of it, unlike front-end work, habitual to many developers. Native components themselves are embedded into React. Using it, you create a bridge, using which you correlate it with the library.
- If initially, you concede that besides mobile, the enterprise application would be generated for a web project, it is reasonable to produce a mobile application using React, and only after that, you may request your development team to focus on web applications, not vice versa. It is recommended since in reactjs you create a form at once, and when you switch to the web, you don’t adjust anything. Firstly, it is beneficial for developers, and secondly – it acknowledges saving time, and, consequently, lowering the cost of the solution.
- To build a mobile app with React, one should be familiar with such devices like Redux, Flux or since their synergy with React is exceptional. Their module character allows developing app’s architecture very efficiently.
- Do not be afraid to utilize groundbreaking technologies. React is an emerging technology, and though it is very promising, the community is not reacting swiftly complete to the possibilities it presents.
- Good command of Flexbox , a web layout pattern, adopted as a new means of storing blocks on the page. It is important to recognize onions in it since website coding in browser differs from the one in React. Though it is not recommended by all browsers, it is necessary for writing native mobile apps. Fortunately, it is straightforward to master it.