When it comes to online shopping, customers prefer a safe website that offers smooth and secure transactions. Submitting the confidential information such as your debit/credit card details to a website is often a stressful job for people. No matter how many great products you offer, your customers won’t purchase until they are assured of the website security and transaction transparency.
Magento 2 store owners are always on the lookout for premium extensions that could offer secure transaction services. Being one of the reputable eCommerce website hosting service providers in the world, Magento 2 is the most reliable platform for designing your eCommerce website and maintaining transaction privacy. One such extension that has helped many Magento 2 users to speed up the transaction process and guarantee a smoother and safer payment gateway to their customers is Payeezy First Data GGe4 Hosted module.
Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension – Why Magento 2 Store Owners Need it?
The Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension is an advanced transaction module that helps eCommerce websites secure customer’s financial information. There is much more to this extension than allowing websites to receive payment online. It simplifies the checkout process, ensures customer’s data security, and provides the eCommerce store owner with a reliable and automated payment system. Here are the major features of the Payeezy First Data GGe4 Hosted Extension.
- The module allows eCommerce store owners to receive online payment via the secure First Data Global Gateway.
- Allows customers to initiate the payment using their credit cards. As soon as the customer submits their credit card details, the information is validated by the extension and passed to the First data Gateway for further validation.
- The sellers can either authorize only or capture the transfer. If the latter is chosen, the authorized payment is captured from the vendor’s backend later.
- The extension is easy to install. You can check out the Payeezy First Data GGe4 Hosted Extension installation guide and integrate the module with your Magento 2 store.
- In order to pass PCI compliance terms, Payeezy first data gateway does no save the user’s credit card information.
Let’s have a look at the quick overview of Payeezy First Data GGe4 Hosted Extension for Magento 2 websites.
Read Also: Instrumental Role of RabbitMQ in Magento 2
The Working of Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension
Purchase the Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension and integrate it into Magento 2 eCommerce website. You can change the default gateway settings to the First Data Global Gateway e4. The module works in the following way:
Once you have integrated the Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension, the module collects the customer’s credit card info and confirms the entered data. It, then, passes the information to the First data Gateway in a safe and secure manner. The store owners can choose either Authorize Only or Authorize & Capture feature according to their convenience. If you choose the Authorize and Capture option, you can capture the authorized amount from the backend later.
Why You Need First Data Hosted Extension?
As mentioned before, transaction security is the number one priority of your customers. They would rather purchase from a brick and mortar store than risking their financial details on an unsecured eCommerce platform.
Your job doesn’t end at creating a high-quality Magento 2 eCommerce website. To achieve customer satisfaction and retention, you need to choose a premium and secure payment gateway solution. Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension maintains the transparency and security of payment. It allows credit card transfers and validates the data without storing any financial information.