You could now optimize your website’s conversions by offering the best suited delivery services for customers. Egrove’s shipping label module has paved the way to the next-gen shipping and logistics for ecommerce websites. With this module, you can automate complicated shipping processes by using shipping labels on products meant for shipment. Such shipping labels are coupled with unique tracking numbers for individual or bulk product types. These customer orders can be effortlessly tracked from the administrator back end. These labels can also be cancelled / deleted from the back end if required.
The added advantages are that they are fully configurable and include a plethora of variables like order number, order date, weight of the product, assigned delivery date, invoice details, billing address, barcodes and so on. This particular module does not limit to shipping labels alone but can be extended to creation of envelopes, export certificates, documentation and stickers also. To add on, order statuses can be changed at any point of time. The shipping labels can be generated with the updated status almost instantaneously without the intervention of a third party support or additional functionalities.
- This shipping module enables retailers to create labels for a single product and bulk orders also.
- It works well on both the test and production mode.
- Merchants are allowed to delete the shipping labels for both bulk and individual orders from the backend.
- Merchants can view the generated shipping labels from the backend. The labels created are categorized as test and production labels.
- This module also accommodates a unique tracking number for every label adding on to its capabilities.
- The merchants can view and generate the shipping labels in the order detail page. This page also includes the tracking number.
- This module allows maintaining details of shipping labels from multiple stores simultaneously.
- It enables updating the label details even after exporting of products.
- To enable clarity, this module includes an option to view order details categorized by date and status.
- It accommodates fully configurable page types which allow merchants include customized dimensions for labels.
- This module also has a fully configurable label template which allows adding variables like barcodes and images.
- It allows a preview of the shipping label to make corrections if required. A pop-up appears in the orders menu before clicking on the “print” option which can be used to make changes if any.
- Labels can also include images for better clarity of details.
- The shipping labels can be resized and moved in real time to suit specific requirements.