Electronic Commerce or eCommerce, is a type of business which is used to sell and buy the products and services via Internet. All the payment transactions are done through the online with the help of the payment gateway. A payment gateway is an eCommerce application service provider which acts as a link between the merchant and the customer during the checkout process to make the payment transaction in the eCommerce store more secure and successful.
Making the Right Pick
Plenty of payment gateways are ready to provide services to the online store users. PayPal is a leading international payment gateway which is providing excellent payment services to the online store merchants and the customers. The PayPal Payment Integration Service is used by many countries around the globe. Many merchants love to use PayPal payment services in their eCommerce stores as it offers a secure way of processing the payment transactions. Hence it is the most popular payment gateway in the eCommerce business world. With this integration service website owner can build a successful online store.
PayPal has the capabilities to process more than 8 million payment transactions in a safe and effective manner. One of the biggest feature is, it allows people to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. PayPal plays an important role in the payment processing industry.
The Differentiating Factors Matter:
Each PayPal Payment Integration Module with its rich features and functionalities cater to merchants and the users for safe and seamless transaction. All the PayPal modules come with great facilities that helps merchants to easily enhance his online business. It offers many advantages such as:
- Simple to install and use the module.
- Easy to accept all major credit card payments from the customers.
- Merchants will receive notification, when a buyer makes a purchase by means of Payment Data Transfer.
- Fraud-prevention systems control the risk and helps to allow only the kinds of transaction you want.
- Help to maintain detailed transaction records.
- Provide flawless checkout experience by customizing the PayPal payment pages with the colors and logos.
- Helps merchant to accept payments via phones, fax, and mail orders.
- Automatically return customers to the merchant website after they have completed their payment by using the Auto Return.
- Allow merchants to choose a perfect payment module based on the business requirement.
- Provide payment processing services at an affordable cost.
To Wrap it Up!
These eCommerce Modules make the customer feel comfortable and boost them to purchase more products from the eCommerce store. By using the perfect module in the eCommerce store, the merchant can run a successful business with more productivity. This is an excellent way to offer the best shopping experience to the customers.