In this article we are going to see about the WordPress payment process on the WordPress website by integrating it with the First Data Global Gateway e4.
WordPress Payment Process
Generally, WordPress has thousands of developers and designers, because of its simplicity, flexibility, effortless installation and upgrades, large community support, multi lingual, etc. Our eGrove team developed more than 26,000 WordPress Plugins and thousands of attractive themes. It is the only CMS in the world, which has more number of plugins and themes.
- When compared to other CMS, WordPress offers the professional and attractive look to the website.
- It is an open source blogging tool and a user friendly web software.
- WordPress attracts many users because it is very easy to install, learn, and use.
- WordPress can create the websites, personal blog, business websites, online shops, and other projects based on the requirements of the clients.
- No other CMS has the ability to handle the tons of visitors at a time, except the WordPress.
- WordPress integrates with more than 30 payment gateways such as Authorize.net, First Data, PayFast, BACS, HDFC payment gateway, eWAY, Stripe, BPAY, Klarna, PayPal, etc.
- WordPress is easily combined with the First Data GGe4 payment gateway to offer the secure payment services to the merchants and their customers.
First Data Global Gateway e4 Payment Gateway
First Data is an international payment gateway, which processing more than 1000 of payment transactions in a safe manner at each and every second of a day. The 30 years of experience in the payment processing industry make the First Data Payments very popular in all the countries. Most of the business owners have trust in the First Data payment gateway. The payment page of the First Data is designed to accept the Internet based eCommerce transactions. It helps the merchants to offer a safe, secure, smart, and more effective payment strategy to their customers. First Data afford its services in different forms. Hence, WordPress combines with 2 payment services in order to meet all the needs of the merchants and the customers.
First Data GGe4 API payment gateway
WordPress integrated with First Data GGe4 API payment gateway to accept all the major credit cards on the checkout page and processing the payments on the merchant site itself (WordPress website). That means, the customer can stay on the merchant site for the entire payment transaction process. Without leaving the website, the customer can complete the successful payment transaction. For this type of service, the merchant should buy the SSL certificate.
First Data GGe4 Hosted payment solution
WordPress integrated with First Data GGe4 Hosted payment solution to process the payment transaction in a secure WordPress payment page. It is the great solution for the merchants who don’t want to process the payments on their website. First Data will take care of the full payment process. Thus, the merchant need not to buy the SSL certificate.
Thus, both payment integration service offers the secure, safe, fast, and an easy payment transaction experience to the customers and the merchants. Enhance your site with the help of the WordPress Plugins. Both payment integration reduces the PCI compliance significantly. It is very easy to install. WordPress is easily integrated with the First Data GGE4 payment gateway to present the seamless checkout experience to the customers.