It is quite impossible to run an online shop without using payment gateway on the website. Payment gateway plays an important role in the eCommerce business industry. It acts as a link between the merchants and the customers. There are many payment gateways are used in the eCommerce sites. First Data Payment Gateway helps to make the payment transaction with secure, safe, and fast. It is easy for the merchants to use first data payment gateway on the eCommerce store. First data are used in many eCommerce sites which are based on the platform such as PrestaShop, Magento, WordPress, Joomla, etc. The Magento Payment Gateway integration helps to provide a safe and easiest payment transaction to the customers. In this article we are going to see that how first data payment gateway made an impact in an eCommerce store.
- First Data is one of the best payment gateways in the world. It processes the payment in a safe, secure and an easy way.
- First data are a securely hosted web payment form designed to accept Internet-based E-commerce transactions.
- First data helps the eCommerce store owners to process the payment transaction very fast.
- First data accept all major credit and debit cards across the world.
- First data are a payment gateway designed to meet all the online payment acceptance needs.
- First data is integrated with many software such as Magento, PrestaShop, Opencart, WooCommerce, 3dcart, Shopify, Shopping Cart, Web.com, VirtueMart, Ubercart, UltraCart, ZenCart, etc.
- First data reduces the security risk and it support multi currencies.
- It provides the seamless checkout experience to the customers, so the eCommerce store owners prefer First data payment gateways for their shops.
- The eCommerce store use this payment gateway service can able to provide a safe and reliable solution for online payment transactions.
More than 200,000 online store owners trust that Magento is the best eCommerce platform in the world. Magento integrates with many payment gateways such as First data, Authorize.net, eWAY, ICEPAY, PayPal, American Express, etc. PayPal is an international payment gateway service provider also integrated with the Magento open source software. The Magento First Data Payment Integration also provides seamless checkout experience without worrying about PCI compliance. Many payment gateways are supported by the Magento software. The Magento based eCommerce store which supports first data payment gateway provides various benefits to the merchants and the customers. The merchant who does not wish to process the customer payment transaction in his eCommerce site, can go with First data.
Magento has many extensions which are used in the Magento Development. The Magento First data payment gateway extension helps to process the payment in the eCommerce store without worrying about fraud activities. First data allows the customer to stay on the merchant site for the entire payment transaction. That means it provides an iframe to process the payment and it will not redirect the customer to another site or payment site. Hence the customer can feel very better during the checkout process. It makes the eCommerce store very professional and technical.