Magento is an eCommerce software which processing more than thousands of websites in the eCommerce business industry. More than 200,000 online store merchants believe that Magento is the ideal platform for any type of eCommerce business. Magento eCommerce solutions in different forms such as Magento Go, Magento Enterprise Edition, and Magento Community Edition to develop the eCommerce store. The Magento Development Services are used in various ways to improve the performance of the website. There are many companies offering the services at an affordable cost to the website owner. But, the professional and the experienced service provider can able to design your website to easily increase the growth of your business.
The common services that a Magento development company provides to the customers include Website Maintenance, integration of third party tools, Magento responsive web development, Magento eCommerce website development, conversion of PSD to Magneto and upgrading existing websites to Magento, etc. These services help you to run a successful and profitable eCommerce store. The Magento eCommerce Solutions provides a large number of benefits such as,
- Magento has many attractive themes to make the website look very rich and professional. This attracts many customers towards your eCommerce website.
- Supports a variety of major payment gateways, Credit Card, Check or Money Order to offer the best payment services in the eCommerce store.
- Integrated with multiple shipping carriers, shipping to multiple addresses in one order to provide the excellent shipping process in the Magento based eCommerce store.
- It is a feature rich and very flexible eCommerce platform which allows you to easily control and manage the look, content, and the functionality of your own online store.
- Translated into more than 58 languages and supporting multiple currencies to extend the services from the national level to the international level.
- Generates the report based on the performance of your website, such as top products, sales by product and category, etc.
- The marketing and promotion tools encourage the customer to buy the products from your store.
- Integrated with the social networking sites to easily increase the sales of your products.
- The Magento’s Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URL structure and SEO Audit tools attracts many customers to your website and increases the traffic to achieve higher page rank.
The biggest benefit of using the Magento eCommerce software is, it allows the merchant to manage multiple stores by using the single admin panel including the ability to manage localized or international versions of your sites. It helps you to maintain many shops within one admin panel. This will be more beneficial for the merchants who is running one or more Magento eCommerce stores in the eCommerce business industry. The latest release of the Magento eCommerce helps you to set up multiple Magento stores and multiple domains that share the same admin area.
If you have a lot of stores that share the same or related products and you wish to manage it from one central location means, then Magento is the great choice for your requirements. It also helps you to track your sales and customers without having to login to the different Admin areas of each web site. A single Magento installation will be enough to run multiple stores having different domain names and different IP’s. This is the greatest feature in the Magento eCommerce Development. This development offers many features and the services to enhance the performance of the website and to increase the productivity of your business. But it is important to choose the best service provider for your eCommerce store development.
Hire the best eCommerce development team provides you the multi-store features that help you to manage multiple stores from single admin panel and product catalog.
Quality blog, keep up the good work.
How to apply a magento ecommerce development service for multi store management service .
You can create and configure multi store from Magento Admin -> System -> Magento Stores. If you need our Magento development service, please contact us, /contact-us/