The ultimate goal of any website owner is to convert people who land on their website. What do you think ensures that your website visitors stay on your page and stick around till they find the answers to the questions they have? It is the UX (user experience).
How you present your website, what you do to make your content interesting and informative for your audience, how you shape your website are a few crucial things that shape your eCommerce marketplace. You may have built a solid website. But, it won’t deliver the best results until it’s good enough to draw people’s attention. In this post, we have shared a few effective ways to build customers’ trust with your marketplace and provide them with a seamless shopping experience on your site. Let’s take a look:
Flexible and Seamless Communication
People who show interest in your products and services must be able to reach you as quickly and effortlessly as possible. Basically, they must not experience any problem reaching out to you. Start with building the contact page. This is where you are supposed to include the physical address, contact details, email, and other information to help people reach your business.
It is equally important to have a toll-free number, which your customers can use for contacting the support team if they need any help. You could also install a live chat system where your visitors can interact with the live agents and get prompt answers. The easier you make it for your customers to reach you, the better the experience will be.
Read also: How Much Would it Cost to Create a Multi-Vendor Marketplace Website?
Improve Your Website Design
Your website design leaves the first impression on your customers. So, it goes without saying that it has to be clean, crisp, and presentable. The website must look professional and eye-catching. You may have to make changes to your web design several times after the launch. That’s because the trends in the web design industry keep changing every now and then. The one-color boring layout with simple texts is so 2020. If you want to attract your audience, you need an impressive web design. Here’s what can be done to improve the web design:
- Use the layout strategically so that your customers are able to navigate smoothly and find whatever information they are looking for on the first page only.
- Make your website responsive. Make sure that you have placed contact tabs and other crucial information where it’s easily visible.
- Keep navigation simple. Your audience judges the performance of your website by how easy the navigation is. Use scroll bars, categories, menus, and other options to allow your audience to move from one page to another easily.
Focus on the Content
The blog you publish on your website can capture the mind of your target audience. But, that’s possible when the content has enthusiasm, positivity, and other elements that offer value to the reader. One of the reasons people stick around is the intriguing content. It keeps building up their engagement. Here’s what you can do to make your content informative and valuable for your audience:
- Provide accurate information to your audience so that they can resonate with you
- You need to choose an appropriate content format for your blogs, articles, listicles, product descriptions, and other content.
- Focus on your SEO. The success of any website depends largely on how it is optimized for search engines. The higher your website ranked in the search engine, the more visitors it will engage, and the better it will perform in the long run.
- Keep the quality. Your content quality decides how your website performs in the search engine.
Build Marketplace Trust
The success of your marketplace depends on trust and authority. You are supposed to collect users’ personal and financial information, which makes it incredibly important for your business to have a robust marketplace. The question is how can you build the security and authority for your website? Here are the crucial features you must include in your online marketplace to build authority and trust.
- Terms and Conditions page, which outlines the users’ responsibilities on your website
- Reviews and rating column where your customers can leave feedback
- Money-back guarantee
- Escrow service to ensure transaction safety
- A robust customer support team that provides reassurance to your customers that they can get in touch with the support team if they have any difficulty placing orders.
There are many ways to build customers’ trust in your marketplace and optimize your website for a seamless user experience. The above tips will help improve your website ranking in the search engine, helping you achieve a good rank on Google. Focus on the content quality, work on your SERP, and implement plans to improve your website’s design and UX. Good Luck!